Saturday, April 24, 2010

The Magnifying Glass (I Was Attacked by a Solar Flare)


Yesterday I had the pleasure of seeing all those new HD pictures of the sun that NASA has taken. The link to see them is http://svs.gsfc.nasa.gov/Gallery/SDOFirstLight.html. Everyone should take a look because they are absolutely incredible. This universe we live in never ceases to amaze me. I am currently most that out of the billions of people on this planet that the large flaming ball in the sky wants to do ME in. It was a beautiful today with a temp in the mid 80’s and a nice breeze coming off the ocean. I woke up this morning with no plans and an enormous desire to “Farm”. I was out in the garden mixing soil for my buckets and constructing new ones for the new plants that have been waiting so patiently for their new homes. I was so focused and on task that I didn’t even notice the solar flare that entered our atmosphere and struck me on my back and shoulders. Now I’m stuck here on my couch too much in pain to move all because I was attacked by a solar flare.

No comments:

Post a Comment